Old 22-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Bonsai partnership

Glad you enjoyed it. I have enough friends who are commercially and
artistically successful painter to make me sure that I could bring this
closer to home for the group.

A work in process, whether a painting, bonsai, or Great American Novel, is
NOT a relic of the true cross. Probably many more have been trashed than
have survived.

Would you or I want to have something given to us from Michaelangelo's,
Picasso's, or Kimura's trash pile? I think so.

Regards.

Bart