Old 25-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Doug Sheely

Default recomendations requested

No I am not using any additives at all.
"Frank Mamone" wrote in message
news
Note that phosphates will through off you CO2 calculations. Are you using
any additives at all that contain phospates?

"Doug Sheely" wrote in message
I believe it is accurate I am using an Aquarium Pharmaceuticals test kit

and
have tested it several times.
"Craig Brye" wrote in message
If the measurements are right, your CO2 level is around 57 ppm. I'm
surprised your fish aren't showing signs of distress. Are you fairly
positive your KH test is reliable?

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"Doug Sheely" wrote in message
These are my current test measurements of my 55g planted community

tank.
Any
suggestions?

PH 6.9
KH 15
Nitrite 0
Amonia 0
Phosphate 1.0
Nitrate 20

Plant growth is minimal and no fish distress that I can see. I am

fairly
sure that my Co2 level is a little high. Co2 is injected at

aproximnately
bubble a second. small gravel substrate. Magnum cannister filter.

2 -
55
watt pc lights. Thanks in advance for your suggestions to improve

plant
growth and overall health.