Old 22-05-2003, 08:44 PM
Geoff Cashman

Default Neighbor's dog pees thru fence.

In article ,
Doug Kanter wrote:

Now....this is just me, but if it were my yard, I'd toss a handful of
Hershey kisses over to the dog each day, and pretend I didn't know that
chocolate could terminate a dog. I know I'll catch some grief for suggesting
this method, but my attitude toward the errors known as dogs is based on 30
years of trying to garden in spite of them, and their stupid owners.

Ah, so you kill the neighborhood kids when they put a baseball through
your window then?

Attempting to kill your neighbor's dog is *hardly* appropriate action
because the dog pees on your lawn. In most states, this is flat out
illegal and can (and IMHO, *should*) result in a jail sentence.

-Geoff