Old 22-05-2003, 11:08 PM

Default Labelling Machines - Slightly OT

"K" wrote in message
: I am looking to buy a labelling machine and having looked at the Brother
: website I note that they can be used for garden labels. Although I have a
: completely different use in mind, I could possibly combine the two uses.
: Does anyone have any experience of these - good or bad - either for garden
: labels or any other use?
:
: TIA
:
: K
:
Many thanks to all for helpful replies. The main use will be for pricing
CDs, so the font doesn't really matter. I need it to be able to print on 2
lines and the labels to be self adhesive. I'm tempted by the Brother PT2420
but don't know if I can justify the price, though I'm sure one I have one I
will find lots of other uses. I just wonder, if I go for one of the cheaper
models, it will be fiddly and take quite a while to make the labels.