Old 22-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Valkyrie

Default Gala Apple Tree in Northwest Yard (Wash state)

Probably one of the BEST places for trees in the Northwest is Raintree
Nursery, they are also a font of information for growing fruit trees in this
area.
http://www.raintreenursery.com/
I don't know about Gala but if anyone would it's them. If it's not a good
bet for around here they will also be able to tell you what would be
comparable. I've delt with these people for years and I can't say enough
good things about them.

Val

"paul" wrote in message
om...
I would like to plant an apple tree in my back yard. I like the taste
of the Gala apple. I was thinking about getting a standard (not
dwarf) sized tree. Do I need another tree to pollinate this tree?
Has anybody had any luck buying trees online?

Thanks,
Paul