Old 23-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Pickmaster

Default Koi and Water lilies

I live in louisiana, and a snapper could be in there, but I haven't seen
any--I am pumping the water out right now, but it is going to take a
while--the water is below where they can get the lilies now, but how long
can they stay out of the water?

"K30a" wrote in message
pickmaster wrote the entire leaf and stems are
off in one piece from the lower part of the plant--is that a clue?

From our posters before, yes, that was a clue.
Where do you live? Snappers are native east of the Rockies (thank

goodness!)
The ponder who had the snapping turtle ended up draining the pond down and
there he was, skulking in the mud.

k30a