Old 23-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] search not working for me

Hi all,

I want to know if there is something wrong with
the search page in the gallery. It does not work
for me.

I am maybe doing something wrong, can you please
help me with this.

Well, the gallery HAS been acting up, but I'd guess the search
option isn't directly affected. You have to tell us (in detail)
what you have been doing. I suspect (but do not know) that
Cookies need to be ON .

It isn't, however, the best search facility I've ever used.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++