Old 23-05-2003, 02:44 AM
Charles

Default What's wrong with my iris?

On 23 May 2003 01:31:27 GMT, (JStubbs358) wrote:

Hi-My iris leaves are turning brown and have circle spots on them. I took a
picture but have no website so I don't know how to show it to you except by
email. Any idea of what it is? I'd be happy to email pic or if someone will
tell me how to post it I will do that.
TIA
Judy

Can you post it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

If you can't get to that group, send it to me , I will post it for
you. I can't guess about diseases, they have to be very obvious for
me to have a clue, but you should be able to get help in that group.

_

- Charles
-
-does not play well with others