Old 23-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Gyve Turquoise

Default chelated iron - haven't got any

"Repeating Decimal" wrote in message
in article , Gyve Turquoise at
wrote on 5/22/03 6:18 AM:

You are right that I probably haven't looked into it well enough, but I

live
in Japan so the names of the products and the suppliers are different

from
the ones in your country. Unfortunately I don't know any hydroponic

supply
stores here. I don't even know the Japanese for "hydroponic supply

store"
either.

These are your shortcomings. Do not expect to be spoon fed elementary

stuff
via USENET.

I'm very sorry, Bill, for expecting you to spoonfeed me elementary stuff via
USENET. In future, could you please spoonfeed me elementary stuff by email?