Old 23-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Brian

Default chelated iron - haven't got any

Gyve Turquoise wrote:

"Repeating Decimal" wrote in message

in article , Gyve Turquoise at
wrote on 5/22/03 6:18 AM:

You are right that I probably haven't looked into it well enough, but I

live

in Japan so the names of the products and the suppliers are different

from

the ones in your country. Unfortunately I don't know any hydroponic

supply

stores here. I don't even know the Japanese for "hydroponic supply

store"

either.

These are your shortcomings. Do not expect to be spoon fed elementary

stuff

via USENET.

I'm very sorry, Bill, for expecting you to spoonfeed me elementary stuff via
USENET. In future, could you please spoonfeed me elementary stuff by email?

Just ignore them. I hope most of the people in here don't act the way
they do in here in real life. I never saw a bigger bunch of snot-nosed,
rude, keyboard rambo, cry babies in all the other groups I visit.
If it comes down to it, why even have the group ? You can find
everything out on the net. You can ask a valid question that they may
not seem is important, so they flame away.
I myself am tired of the way the group has an "attitude" so lets get
this straight.

Treat people like you want to be treated, or at least like you were face
to face with them in real life.
You were once new also.
Nobody runs this group, nobody has more pull or more say then another.
If you don't have an answer to the question......move on, don't flame it
or say something totally different.
Bottom line, don't be a dick

Now I will wait for all the people that feel they have to announce when
they Ploink somebody.