Old 23-05-2003, 05:44 AM
fisherman

Default QT/nursery tank

Eric Schreiber wrote in message . ..
"Madpiano" wrote:

I am just thinking that the noise from an Eclipse may be
inconvenient in the bedroom.

They're pretty quiet so long as the water level is kept high enough.

We have two 18g tall Eclipse tanks and they definitely do a good job.
Having said that, note that they are 1) not in the bedroom although I
would agree with the earlier post that they are really pretty quiet as
long as they are full and 2) ours do not have live plants in them and
I suspect the lighting would probably be a little weak for live
plants. Other than that, the water stays crystal clear and they
really are a snap to maintain.

Good luck!

Dave
Knowledge is power.