Old 23-05-2003, 08:08 AM
Gyve Turquoise

Default chelated iron - haven't got any

"Brian" wrote in message

Just ignore them. I hope most of the people in here don't act the way
they do in here in real life. I never saw a bigger bunch of snot-nosed,
rude, keyboard rambo, cry babies in all the other groups I visit.

You obviously have much more skill than me in choosing what to read. There
are "characters" in the other newsgroups I read who make this one look
rather tame. I've found the posters here very helpful with my queries so
far. Thanks to everyone who has taken the trouble to reply.

If it comes down to it, why even have the group ? You can find
everything out on the net. You can ask a valid question that they may
not seem is important, so they flame away.

I'm not sure Bill was flaming, I think he was making a joke! I said I didn't
know what "hydroponic supply store" was in Japanese, and he said not to ask
about elementary stuff. Obviously this question is very difficult for
everyone to answer, so I think Bill was being ironic. I think he really
meant "don't ask this kind of difficult question to me".

I myself am tired of the way the group has an "attitude"

Does it? I read some newsgroups which are infested with really nasty bozos.
The posters I have seen on "rec.gardens.edible" seem reasonable enough.