Old 23-05-2003, 09:20 AM

Default Labelling Machines - Slightly OT

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ill.network...
: On Thu, 22 May 2003 23:03:03 +0100, K wrote:
:
: The main use will be for pricing CDs, ...
:
: Don't forget the cost of the TZ tapes. The labels are designed to be
: robust and long lasting, not exactly what you want for a price label I
: would have thought.
:
: When SWMBO'd wanted to some labels to price her crafty things I
: noticed that the labels used by Safeway in the weight it yourself
: machines where quite nice and easy peel. Spoke nicely to one of the
: assistants and got a roll. OK you have to write shock horror the
: price on but an inkjet that has decent paper guides would probably
: print on 'em OK. I've not tried that however.
:
: --
: Cheers
: Dave. Remove "spam" for valid email.

Yes, my DH has been handwriting them on a roll for years and then cuts them
to size. I could try printing on it with a tiny font size.

:
: