Old 23-05-2003, 09:33 AM

Default Labelling Machines - Slightly OT

"Natalie" wrote in message
:
: "
: When SWMBO'd wanted to some labels to price her crafty things I
: noticed that the labels used by Safeway in the weight it yourself
: machines where quite nice and easy peel. Spoke nicely to one of the
: assistants and got a roll. OK you have to write shock horror the
: price on but an inkjet that has decent paper guides would probably
: print on 'em OK. I've not tried that however.
:
: --
: Cheers
: Dave. Remove "spam" for valid email.
:
:
: Avery labels (come in lots of different sizes) can be bought from Viking
: Direct and you can print them with your computer printer. Word even
: supports the different label layouts.
:
: Natalie
:
Yes I must experiment with smallest font sizes. Your and Dave's ideas have
given me food for thought. Why didn't I think of them :O((