Old 23-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Serena Blanchflower

Default slugs bait eaten...... by cats?

On Fri, 23 May 2003 08:55:04 +0100, Philippe Gautier
wrote:

The only thing I can think of is cats (I am in the
city center)... Do they like what looks to be a mix of yeast and sugar
(and maybe some mystery ingredients)?

Sounds like they would love it. Cats generally adore yeast - it's one
of the flavours used by pharmaceutical companies trying to make
medicines which cats will like. It can also be quite challenging eating
marmite toast in a cat's presence. She will be doing her utmost to get
a bit!
--
Cheers, Serena

Sometimes I sits and thinks ... and sometimes I just sits. (Punch cartoon)