Old 23-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Paul D.Smith

Default Allotment Prices

I believe in Enfield, North London, it's about 60.00 and the council are
trying to double this.

Paul DS.
"Chris Norton" wrote in message
Good morning all,

Just wondering what allotment prices are like around the country.

Here in Boston, Lincs it`s a very reasonable £13.00 a year for a 10m x
30m plot. How big that is in rods I have no idea.

As fair as I`m concerned one reasonable amount of Strawberries will
make me that up. Let alone the chance of a good crop of Asparagus.

There`s two crops that will cost vertually nothing to grow apart from
a bit of weeding.

Looking forward to another weekend of digging.