Old 23-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Jim W

Default Allotment Prices

Chris Norton wrote:

Good morning all,

Just wondering what allotment prices are like around the country.

Here in Boston, Lincs it`s a very reasonable £13.00 a year for a 10m x
30m plot. How big that is in rods I have no idea.

As fair as I`m concerned one reasonable amount of Strawberries will
make me that up. Let alone the chance of a good crop of Asparagus.

There`s two crops that will cost vertually nothing to grow apart from
a bit of weeding.

Looking forward to another weekend of digging.

Here we go again!-)

25 quid here for 4 poles (rods) including rent and water according to my
last bill.

Take a look at:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...48dee502f8492&
seekm=acb03c%24n55%241%40news7.svr.pol.co.uk#link1

as this topic was covered in that thread
1 rod is 272.251 sq ft or 10.76391042 sq metres.
//
Jim