Old 23-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default chelated iron - haven't got any

Gyve Turquoise said:

"Pat Kiewicz" wrote in message

Foliar feeding the tree a solution made with kelp or other seaweed might
help.

You could also consider grinding up a few tablets of an iron supplement
made for human consumption.

Thank you for the ideas. How many tablets do you think I need to use?

As a totally wild guess, I'd try crushing a couple and disolving in maybe
1 liter of water. Use some as a foliar spray on some of the tree (to make
sure it does no harm) and the rest when watering. Repeat the foliar feed
if that goes well. Increase the dosage llittle by little if you see no effect at all.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)