Old 23-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Frogleg

Default garden journal?

On 20 May 2003 18:30:50 GMT, (Stale4) wrote:

Hello - I am looking for a garden journal. It is a notebook with places for
pictures of your gardens and descriptions to keep track from year to year.
I've looked everywhere - Gardener's Supply, Backyard Garden and even Martha
Stewart (thought sure she would have one). If anyone knows where I can order
one I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Brenda in MD

I understand "scrapbooking" is a currently popular craft/hobby
activity. Searching on this topic should turn up a lot of materials
for keeping track of a garden (or family or building project or...)
Make your own! Photo albums with sort of 'clingy' protective pages are
common. I also have (these may be historical now) some plastic
'document protector' plastic sleeves with holes for 3-ring binders and
a black paper insert for enclosing...photos, papers, recipes, etc. in
a standard notebook. DIY means if you have 17 photos of *really*
spectacular tomatoes or roses, you can preserve/present them all,
rather than following a planned scheme of 3 photos and text for March,
3 photos and text for for April, and so on. You can build it to suit
yourself.