Old 23-05-2003, 01:08 PM
Chris Norton

Default Cats, again!!

On Fri, 23 May 2003 08:32:30 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

I guess you read that in the Mail, where the same article describes a puppy
that had it's ears cut off by kids using blunt scissors. I think if they're
caught they should have their own ears cut off with blunt scissors, see how
they like it. A few weeks ago some ducks were stoned to death by drunk kids
on our beautiful village pond. What is it with people my age?

Charlie.

One of my friends cat has his tail chopped off. Luckily beaver was
saved by the local vet but he was never the same friendly beast again.
Never went anywhere near you if he did`nt know you.

I think it`s fairly safe to say that we all have some local account of
some idiot who has been cruel to the animals we love and care for.
Seems to me that its on the increase too.