Old 23-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default Why is my tree dying?

Arty, you answered your own question.

It sits on a table that allows it to get plenty of indirect sunlight, and
it is submerged watered about 2 a week.
End quote.

It needs to live -outside-. If it isn't to late, it soon will be. Take it
outside.

Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

"ART SANTELLA" wrote:

I have a beautiful Juniper tree that is about 20 years oldand about . It

has been
flourishing well for the past 6 months and growing quite well. It sits on

a table
that allows it to get plenty of indirect sunlight, and it is submerged

watered about
2 a week. I notice now that over the past month that is seems to be

getting dry
areas on the branches. It is about 30 inches long, 15 wide and about 7

inches tall.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Arty