Old 23-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Larry Blanchard

Default first bloom

In article ,
says...
Where the heck are you people, Alaska?
It's like walking into a sauna outside here (S. FL)

Spokane WA.

I used to travel to Ft.Lauderdale at least once a year on business. If I
left the A/C on high in my room for the entire stay, by the 3rd or 4th
day the heat/humidity was getting down to bearable :-).

Our TV weatherman announced yesterday we were likely to get some showers
because the humidity was unusually high - it was all the way up to 40%!

BTW, up here in the northwest it now gets light by 4AM and stays light
till 10PM - and still another month till the longest day :-).

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic