Old 26-02-2003, 07:45 PM
kush

Default azgardens: Opinion ???

I buy from Arizona Aquatic Gardens a few times a year. They have a
particularly nice selection, including a lot of very hard to find varieties,
and their plants are as high or higher quality as anything I've seen.
Really nice people, too, in the not entirely unlikely event that you have a
small shipping discrepancy.

I have occasionally gotten some surprises, like the time I ordered a couple
of "medium" pink swords and got four [expletive] behemoths that were over
three feet tall (to try to fit into a 22" tall tank). I must say, though,
I've gotten more pleasant surprises than unpleasant, including a few plants
which have become favourites that I would never have thought to have
actually ordered (and I sold the pinks to my lfs at a profit). And I can
almost guarantee that you will get a few red ramshorn snails with your
order.

Short answer: Highly recommended, but be prepared for surprises, usually but
not-guaranteed-to-be pleasant.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

Lyn wrote in message
om...
Hello All,
I'm trying to setup a new plant tank, and planning to get them from
azgardens. Any opinion on this place ??