Old 23-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Wayfarer

Default Do squirrels eat tomatoes?

We had rats around last year but neighborhood cats have got them all now (my
cats are strictly indoor). No turtles (well except for next door neighbor's
indoor pet turtle) -- I used to have turtles as pets but not for years --
but we have 7 or 8 squirrels I can count -- always a couple in the back yard
or up on my picnic table (I, my dog, and three cats all love to watch them
and I feed them sunflower seeds right up next to the glass patio door where
the squirrels go nan-nan-nan-nan to the dog and cats cause they know they
can't get out to catch them -- pretty funny). Didn't think they ate
tomatoes though.

--
Marta
(if you email me directly you need to remove the X )