Old 23-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Kira Dirlik

Default Bees?

On Sat, 17 May 2003 20:21:36 -0400, "Wilson Lamb"
wrote:

Seal it in a plastic bag for a few days. Open and clean.
Wilson

Ha ha. Would you like to come and put the bag around the box?
Regarding honey bees, I did ask a local beekeeper and he felt certain
it was not honey bees. Several folks in the area thought it was
carpenter bees, but the wood of the birdhouse is not thick enough to
interest the carpenter bees... and I did see something small and
yellow from the distance. As it stands now, I'm just letting live and
let live.
A new posting to follow on my current problem.
Kira