Old 26-02-2003, 10:56 PM
LeighMo

Default azgardens: Opinion ???

Huh. I'd never read that before, but I can't say that I'm especially
surprised - some really nice people delivering really crappy customer
service. I recollect now that I did have a miserable experience the one
time I ordered actual merchandise from them.

Yeah. Unlike some online pet stores I could name, I never got the impression
that AZGardens was out to rip people off or anything. They just suffer from
fits of incompetence. They have stuff that really tempts me, but I'm afraid it
wouldn't be worth the hassle. If I take a day off work to wait for a live fish
delivery, the fish darned well better arrive.

Leigh