Old 23-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Susan Hogarth

Default lone start tick sighting

On Fri, 23 May 2003 18:06:32 GMT, in article
, Kira Dirlik wrote:
My dog seems to have mini-seizures when I put Frontline on him, so I
put it off as long as possible and just check him out thoroughly
daily.

There's a new topical anti-flea and tick for dogs available now through vets. I
can't recall the name offhand, but ask your vet. It is also claimed to be
effective against mosquitos - I'm thinking about using it myself!

Haven't tried it on my dogs yet but I probably will as Frontline doesn't seem to
eb as effective against fleas this year.

- Susan