Old 23-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Oz

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

Jim Webster writes

"Tim Tyler" wrote in message ...

: Interesting stuff, something I have often been concerned about, I
: doubted the validity of a quick rinse and usually soak my hard fruits
: for a few hours prior to washing, of course this is not possible with
: soft fruit. I wondered about the effect of waxing on fruit, would this
: not seal the crap in as well, I find some waxes need a quick soak in
: the sink with a little detergent before coming off!

Waxed on pesticides may indeed be a problem:

don't worry, just keep pouring on the detergent

then go back to the start of the thread where roundup was being discussed
and contemplate the tank mixes that might have been hazardous

Quite.

This Tim is a real cookie!

A marvellous example of the failure of education to show show some
people how to think.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.