Old 23-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Tim Tyler

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

In uk.rec.gardening Oz wrote:
: Tim Tyler writes
:In uk.rec.gardening Michael Saunby wrote:

:: You're stressing (which really does kill) over something that doesn't.
:
:Uh - plenty of people have been killed by pesticides.

: No consumers.

Of course consumers. Pesticides have caused cancers in consumers and
those cancers have killed people.

:Attempting to gloss over the problem is more likely to have a
:deleterious effect on your lifespan than a positive one - IMO.

: Gloss over?
: With the information I have passed over?
: You call that glossed over?

: Idiot.

Note that my comments were in reply to someone who'd just written:
"I'd like to care, but unfortunately it's just not in my nature".

I don't know why you might have thought they were directed at you.
--