Old 24-05-2003, 12:56 AM
shazzbat

Default Allotment Prices

~SNIP
~
~ Please remove onmaps (nospam backwards!) from replies, thanks!
~
~No it isn't. nospam backwards is "mapson".
~Pedantic git aren't I :-))
~
:-) but that depends whether you reverse the on then reverse the spam or
reverse the whole lot! Not that it matters given the other letters in

demon
mean it can be read either way. Might alter it again anyway - I have to
edit reply-tos by hand every time and it does tend to vary!

Having read the spambot thread I decided perhaps I'd better be less

obvious
as my spam has recently gone through the roof. I'm now up to about 30 per
day to about 5 real mails. :-(

Been there done that, bought the tea cosy. I now use a different identity
for NGs with a spamtrap address. Although it seems I have inadvertently
chosen a spamtrap address which matches someone's real one, which is
somewhat unfortunate and is now also attracting flames from an idiot
sticking their nose in.

Ho hum.

Best of luck anyway.

Steve