Old 24-05-2003, 03:08 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Ants, I hate them.

KK from NJ wrote:

"Oriole"

I have been keeping a look out for aphids as last
year that seemed to be their main purpose for being in my garden.

As far the aphids go, I had great success last year using hot pepper wax. I
also had an ant problem, they would eat their way into some of my peppers while
crawling all over my plants. They didn't seem to do a whole lot of damage
though.

What is "hot pepper wax' please? The aphids have had a feast on our rose bushes.
I can deal with the ants but the aphids have got my dander up. And soon to follow
will be those lovely little squash bugsgrrrrrrrrrr. I know we'll fight a daily
battle and they will win againdouble grrrrrrrrr!

--
John S. DeBoo