Old 24-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Joe Zorzin

Default Invest in the forests of the future

hmmm.... their web site says they manage teak plantations and they're FSC
approved. I thought FSC didn't like plantations?
--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

"Prime Forestry Group" wrote in message
14% Annual Return!

We are all trying to provide for our families and save for our futures.

The funds you set aside for retirement and the education of your children
must be

protected in a conservative and responsible manner. But where should you

be
looking?

Bank rates are low and yields unattractive. The markets are behaving
erratically with

little reason for optimism. Why should you gamble?

Let us show you an alternative. Let us show you the answer.

Prime Forestry Group is an innovator in sustainable forestry development,

profitable

and environmentally friendly business model. By partnering with Prime
Forestry Group

in these projects, you can realize documented annualized returns of 14% or
more.

For more information, simply visit our website at
http://www.primeforestry.com and look

at our investment possibities. There is no cost or obligation.

Business and nature in harmony - keep your future bright.

Sincerely,

PRIME FORESTRY SWITZERLAND