Old 24-05-2003, 02:08 PM
animaux

Default Are armadillos pests?

I've had them come through, and for all I know are still under my shed. They
nose around, eat grubs and make some holes here and there. Sometimes they
topple a plant in a quest for grubs.

If you don't see damage, just leave it. If you do see damage, you can live trap
it. I'm always hesitant to do that just in case there are babies somewhere. I
think having them is kinda cool. But I'm in love with wildlife...all of it.
Well, grasshoppers scare the crap out of me, but everything else is okay.

On Sat, 24 May 2003 04:32:03 GMT, "John" wrote:

I found few armadillos in my backyard.
They have several burrows or hiding spots in the yard - under large rocks,
large tree trunks, etc.
Are they harmful to the yard, house, foundation, etc?
Should I leave them alone, or should I get rid of them?
If I should get rid of them, what is the best way to do it without harming
them?