Old 24-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Gary Woods

Default Biological control of caterpillars

Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson wrote:

Could anyone who has tried it report on its success, ease of use and how
often it needs to be applied to keep on top of things?

I get quite good control with BT wettable powder... for a typical garden
you only need to mix a quart (erm... liter...) at a time in one of those
small pressure sprayers we all have, making sure you get the spray wand
under the leaves as well as the top.
Though not a vegetarian, Dear Wife didn't like little green worms in her
broccoli.