Old 24-05-2003, 04:56 PM
K. Reece

Default Ants, I hate them.

"Oriole" wrote in message
news
Has anyone else had this problem? Can you offer more idea's on how to
rid the garden of the ants? I am at my wits end.
TIA
Oriole

We have a couple of raised beds. We covered them last fall to help keep out
the weed seeds. When we took the plastic off this spring one of the beds
had ants. I had an Enforcer ant bait left and took it out there and just
set it in the bed. The next day all the ants were gone.

I get the Enforcer ant bait at an Ace Hardware store. It says on the
package that both grease eating and sweet eating ants will eat it. So far I
haven't had any ants that didn't eat it. And they have never come back!

Kathy