Old 24-05-2003, 07:57 PM

Default Honeysuckle leaves shriveled up, thanks to greenfly. Is there anything I can do?

Hi,
A few days ago i noticed that my honeysuckles leaves were all
shrivelled up (not been out for a while due to the rain). once the
weather got better I had a look and found it was covered in greenfly
(not too sue what type but they were small and green so I'm guessing
they are green fly). I bought a bug gun (bio) and sprayed it.

Will it recover?
Is there anything i can do to get it back to health. I have noticed
that the one next to it has grey patches on the leaves as well.

Is there anything i can do to stop the fly's attacking it?

Thank you for your help.