Old 24-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Jim Webster

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

"Robert Seago" wrote in message
I fully accept that the scale of agriculture is quite different, but also
think that the self certainty about the rightness of using chemical
control for everything, and the general conservatism of the industry,
along with the domination of agriculture by established big business
stifles much more innovative approaches that could be made.

Actually I suspect the end price stifles innovation.

Lots of things that could be done, but damned few when the you can buy a
tonne of malting barley for the price of fifty pints of bitter

Jim Webster

--
Regards from Robert Seago : http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rjseago