Old 24-05-2003, 09:08 PM
nospam

Default How do I remove and replace the lawnmower blade?

"Mike H" 1newsATstelliteDOTmailshellDOTcom wrote in message
Remove the wire from the spark plug first.

--
Mike H

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
In article , Brigitte J.
wrote:

When I try to turn the bolt, the blade turns with it. I'm sure

there's
simple way, but I haven't figured it out.

Hold the blade, then turn the bolt. If you can't hold the blade with a
gloved hand, block it from turning with a scrap piece of wood.

djb

--
"I'll do the stupid thing first and then you shy people follow..." -

Frank
Zappa

Yes, for God's sake disconnect that spark plug!

Somehow I was also wondering if that nut might be left-handed. I have a
Murray gas mower that I was going to pull the blade from and sharpen/balance
the blade.