Old 25-05-2003, 01:08 AM
iBuyMinis

Default How do I remove and replace the lawnmower blade?

Correct me if I'm wrong group but is it absolutely necessary to torque the
nut down? Won't the spinning of the crank torque the blade?

"Die Spammer" wrote in message
Seriously if you have to ask how to remove a blade from the lawnmower
probable you need to have a lawnmower shop do it for yah. Taking off the
blade is easy, it's torquing it down to ensure that it does not fly off

is
the difficult part.

some people might not have the strength to hold the blade while taking

the nut
off or even taking the nut off even if the blade is locked into place...