Old 25-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Dave Balderstone

Default How do I remove and replace the lawnmower blade?

In article , Die Spammer
wrote:

some people might not have the strength to hold the blade while taking the
nut
off or even taking the nut off even if the blade is locked into place...

Then they probably don't have the strength to start the friggin' mower.

Yes, unplug the spark plug wire. And also make sure it's not just
hanging loose where it can contact the plug by accident (important
because the wires on mowers are shart and will swing toward the plug
after you pull it.

Basic small engine safety.

In any event, people as you describe should be invigorating their local
economy by hiring someone who has basic knowledge and skill in dealing
with simple machines.

Sigh. Does anyone else think that as automation permeats our lives we
get stupider?

djb

--
"There is no hell. There is only France." -- Frank Zappa