Old 25-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Dave Fouchey

Default Rabbit bait

Simple solution: Stew....with those same Herbs. Toss some of the
pansy's in with the Salad...

Dave

On Sun, 25 May 2003 02:29:24 GMT, Don Dickson
wrote:

In article ,
"susabean" wrote:

rabbits love pansies, basil, sage, herbs, bananas.......

at least our pet rabbits do.....I know the wild rabbits seem to love my
herbs and pansies as well.

what do you do with the rabbit once you trap it? Take it to another
location??

Yes. A couple of years ago when we had a squirrel plague I got
tired of paying for the gas it took to relocate the squirrels.
Research shows squirrels need to be moved up to 15 miles or they
will likely return. Hopefully rabbits are a bit less likely to
return. Our house is on the edge of a forest/agricultural area so
there are plenty of new places for country living. :-))

Dave Fouchey, WA4EMR
http://photos.yahoo.com/davefouchey
Southeastern Lower Michigan
42° 35' 20'' N,