Old 25-05-2003, 04:32 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Tiller Opinions?

Jeff Hancock wrote:

Perhaps so you can hire me to till your garden when needed! Someone has to
own a tiller so the neighbors can borrow it or hire you to till for them,
right?

;-)

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
.net...
There aren't many reasons for most gardeners to own a tiller, as opposed

hiring someone to till on the rare occasions you really need that kind of
work done. Why do you want one?

I own a small one so I can do my garden etc, plus I have 2 sons who also use
it. I got it as a sort of 'family' tool, much like my new chain saw, 5'x10'
utility trailer, Ford 4x4 Supercab, and darned near everything else I own and
have purchased over the yearsG. Part of being a dad I suppose.

--
John S. DeBoo