Old 25-05-2003, 06:32 AM
Pamela Claus

Default light garden plans

Hi,
Three years ago someone posted a listing for a personal web site which
contained plans for growing orchids in a light garden.
I built my orchid case modeled on his (her?) plans. Since then my
collection has grown. As a result, I would like to find and use these
plans to enlarge my growing space. The official title to this section of
the web page was growing orchids under lights. The materials included
ferring strips, plastic sheeting and utility (wire) shelves.
If the author or fan of this page is present I would be deeply
grateful if they would be willing to send me the address.
thanks,
pamela