Old 25-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default BZT - Ponder's Special

Fringe Ryder wrote:
"Nedra" sez:

Fringe, I invite you to Physically visit my pond Before using BZT and
again After using it. The AFTER visit will have to be several days
after use. The Maintenance dosage has to be followed for BZT
to work as a claimed... I wait 3 weeks before re-using ... the clearing
of the bottom gunk is very noticeable.

Nedra

Ah, you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying I don't believe y'all on BZT.
In fact, I added it to my pond list this winter, but haven't found it (at
least as "bzt") at the local ponding stores.

As far as I know, BZT is not sold at pond stores. It is
sold by the manufacturer United Tech on the internet or by
phone. It wouldn't surprise me if others buy it, relabel
and sell it under other names.

--
Bonnie
NJ