Old 25-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Passion Flowers

starlia wrote:
I have only found two types of passion flowers in Austin, the purple and
blue.

Have you been to Barton Springs Nursery? Last time I was there they had at
least 5 different passion vine types. Right now we have 3 kinds in our garden.

I'm looking for the fragrant passion flower, but I'm not sure of the
name.

There are more than one, a common one is purple called "Incense".

Also, is there a way to propagate the passion flower? My friend fell
in love with my blue one and I would like to get her a cutting.

Cuttings, but this might not be the best time of the year.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv