Old 25-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Fenny

Default Recycled plastic tanks for water butts

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Doreen Taylor say...
Can anyone help me source large plastic tanks for collecting water please?
We have two allotments on a site with no water supply and several other plot
holders have these, inherited from previous gardeners.
We are in Chelmsford, Essex.

Try your local Indian restaurant. They buy spices in plastic barrels
(varying sizes) and I have friends who have acquired these to keep stuff
dry when canoing. Several of these around the allotments should work.
--
Fenny
Fictitious Facts of the Day - From a list by Andrew Burford
#188 - 2,000,000egg cartons and 3,500,00 washing up liquid bottles went
into the making of Star Wars