Old 25-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Libralove

Default Passion Flowers

in article , G a e X a v i e r at
wrote on 5/25/03 10:27 AM:

Starlia,

The absolute best place to find every Passiflora available is:

http://www.logees.com/store/

Go there, click on "Passiflora" and for $6. every imaginable one is available
with descriptions of scent, etc.

Well, $10-15. for the most incredible and exotic ones. $6. for a plain Jane
one.

I order quite a bit of amazing plants (I love the really unusual plants) from
these folks and they are reliable with healthy plants.

If you can not find what you want locally, this is where I would look.

Best to All -- Gae

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

starlia wrote:
I have only found two types of passion flowers in Austin, the purple and
blue.

Have you been to Barton Springs Nursery? Last time I was there they had at
least 5 different passion vine types. Right now we have 3 kinds in our
garden.

I'm looking for the fragrant passion flower, but I'm not sure of the
name.

There are more than one, a common one is purple called "Incense".

Also, is there a way to propagate the passion flower? My friend fell
in love with my blue one and I would like to get her a cutting.

Cuttings, but this might not be the best time of the year.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv