Old 25-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Oz

Default Concreteblock farming; Agriculture of the future

Jim Webster writes

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message

90% of
laypersons
or common persons are unable to be scientific and 90% of people who call
themselves scientists and scientific are not really scientists but
pretentious.

Seeing as how it comes from Archimedes, I will treasure that quote for a
long time indeed

Well he was for many years a janitor at a well-known american
university.

Admittedly you probably wouldn't have heard of it and I can't quite
recollect it's name just now.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.