Old 25-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Oz

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

GeorgeDawson writes

On a split unit, who can tell
where each input ended up.

A check
against that is farmers do tend to know who is organic, and might start
asking questions is they spot a sprayer where one shouldn't be .

I have no idea which fields of my neighbours is organic and which
aren't, he does swap them about quite a bit. Outdoor pigs being a 'good
entry' to organic.

Sometimes one suspect the pretty red fields full of poppy are probably
organic.

No, opium poppies are purple ....

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.