Old 25-05-2003, 07:44 PM

Default heat stroke and heat exhaustion

I said responsible member of the family. men dont have much imagination for disaster
and death IME. My mother relays the following experience. My step father (Al) was
outside "helping" her with gardening. She wasnt watching where she was going and
slammed her forehead right into a low overhanging limb of the apple tree. She
dropped like a rock and from her prone position saw him standing in the same spot,
hands on hips waiting for instructions. Men surrounded by women are pampered, women
surrounded by men are on their own. Ingrid

(usual disclaimer applies, not ALL men, only 99%)

"Sue Alexandre" wrote:
LOL Glad to hear that, Jammer, because I, too, when reading that, found it
comical. Not only would I first have to REMIND my husband or 20-year old
son to come get me and take my temperature,